Entry tags:
Chinese movie discussion night at Jeremy's
I decided to give Leslie (
glowing_dragon) and everyone else a surprise on Thursday for Nathan's Chinese movie discussion night! You see, I knew she'd be there at Jeremy's for the food and movie... I think she liked the surprise! She probably wanted to hug me, but didn't for some reason - it would have been fine! Christon, Jon, Harmony, and others caught up with me - I also told Cindy to say hi to her sister Dianne for me. Of COURSE I was a gentleman during this occasion - I'm sure Leslie appreciated it! She tried telling me about Teunis, but Jon (as he's entitled to because he's her brother) told her that maybe it was her. I think she and I will have to get together when my health permits, man! It was good seeing everyone - perhaps I can do something for my birthday (on the 15th) if I'm feeling well enough. Of course I'll drop Leslie a message on MSN if that's the case!