lddude: (Default)
[personal profile] lddude
Yo! I went to MissionsFest last week with Leslie - it was good seeing white Eric and Christon, but I'm going to bug Jon and Harmony about skipping out to go to a (probably non-Christian) play, hahaha! Too bad I didn't feel well since we kinda had to not eat dinner because of the parking situation, and because the organizers moved things up an hour! (who DOES that?!) Good thing white Eric could take my good friend home! Yes, I still have her bowl - she called me yesterday to remind me! If she keeps me posted about INTERESTING stuff, then I will definitely go! Too bad Jon doesn't seem to be doing anything on a group scale with SERVANTS!

August 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
1213141516 1718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 11:00 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios